Dino Doubles Hunt



This week was very busy, but fun!!! I am loving my group of kids this year because they are such an energetic and creative group of kids.  They have been working hard on learning their doubles, so I decided to make a fun dino hunt for them to practice the skill. 
I love hunts around the room because it gets them up and moving and ready to learn.  Check out these cuties hunting for doubles.  It’s a Doubles Hunt Baby…Let’s Go Let’s Go.  You get it if you teach Saxon math.




 I had to add the palentologist style hats...they were a must and made it fun! 

 If you want to grab this activity for $2.00 head to one of my shops.  Click the link below.






Have a great week and check back for some fun freebies later in the week.  I am also finishing up a couple units for Treasures Unit 2.  



 Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment