Candy Corn Contractions

I think I may have gone contraction crazy the past few days.  I just wanted to share some of my stuff I have done this week with my kiddos.  I may be crazy for contractions, but I'm pretty sure my kids are pros at these by now.  I am sharing a cute candy corn contraction center and a candy corn contraction man.  My kids loved these guys.  They had a lot of fun  making them and even more fun hanging them above their desks.  I am hoping they will double as a Halloween decoration and a reference for them.  We will see.  We test over this in the morning.  I also had a fun chant that went with this. "Oh no you gotta drop that o."  It has stuck pretty well.    

Click the picture below for the center and the templates for the candy corn men!


Have a great week!!!!

3 comments

  1. What a great idea! I'll be saving this for my kiddos. I'd love it if you linked this candy corn project to my Candy Corn Roundup post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be that as it may, to keep away from the courts implies we are obliged to conform to the laws and pay back our obligations. In the event that you have organized a home loan, engine bicycle advance, individual advance, or whatever other kind of credit advance in a few circumstances when you have behind in the installments you can be called to court. check cashing san-diego

    ReplyDelete