Facebook Page & Fan Freebie



Well it seems as if I have decided to take a leap of faith and start up a Facebook page for all my social butterfly fans out there.  I am hoping it will actually be easy to manage and post upcoming deals and fun fan freebies.  I have provided a link for all my bloggie friends that want in on the action. I feel like this is a good way to promote upcoming units, sales, and even more giveaways! I love that I can also have some of you volunteer to help edit units and in return I can offer my unit to you free of charge.  Click the link below to like my page and join in on the fun.

I am also excited to be working on a new little mini unit for the holiday season.  I will be posting a fun holiday themed math and literacy unit with activities and easy no prep worksheets for extra reinforcement. Be on the look out because I will be posting some sneak peeks on my Facebook page and will be needing two lucky winners to help edit.

I just finished up the math portion tonight and already love the cute center ideas and activities. “Decorate the Trees” is a fun addition center that will be sure to please. I am adding a sneak peek freebie for all my faithful followers. Grab yours below!  




Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment