New Treasures Units & Fun Freebie


As promised I have a fun little freebie to go with my new Dino Doubles Hunt.  My kids really loved the hunt and have been doubles crazy lately.  I decided to make a cover up game with the Dino theme for extra practice.  Needless to say it was a hit.  Here is a freebie for you.  If you purchased the Dino Double Hunt it would pair great. They also have been begging me to video tape their doubles rap…so here it is. 
Click the image below for your freebie!

Click the image below to grab your copy for $2.00 

Our Doubles Rap Video 

COMING SOON!
 
I also recently finished two more Treasures Reading Units.  I now have Unit 2 Week 2 and 3 posted up in both my shops.  See the links below to grab a copy for your classroom.  These are great supplemental materials for Treasures Reading.  We all know teaching by the book is no fun!
 






Photobucket

No comments

Post a Comment