Friday Freebie


Happy Friday!!! I have been trying to get some odds and ends created before heading back into my room for the year.  My goal before school starts is to be more organized with my files and binders. My file cabinets were never emptied for me before I started so I have been gradually trying to get rid of the old stuff for the past few years.  It’s a mess….
These are editable binder covers, so you can really make them say whatever you want. I used handwriting fonts from Kevin and Amanda.  Feel free to use them for whatever works for you; ) 

Click here for your freebie


 










Photobucket

1 comment

  1. These are so pretty...thank you for sharing! I am also trying to get rid of things, both paper and digital, but I can't blame it on the previous teacher...it is all mine!

    ReplyDelete