Fun Holiday Freebies!






Is it Wednesday yet???  I feel like it has taken forever for this break to get here.  Here are a couple freebies for you this week.  We have been reviewing doubles for the past month so this was a fun little page for them.  Anytime you let them color they are happy campers. 

We also worked on counting backwards last week and we made these cute little rockets.  My boys loved them and wanted to take them out to recess to play rocket countdown.  Needless to say it was a huge hit.  I am at school posting these so my images are saved on my home computer.  I will post the pictures up tonight so you can get a better idea of what they look like.

 


I hope everyone is having a great SHORT week.  I can’t wait until Wednesday so I can see my family and eat lots of good food. 

Photobucket

1 comment