Firefighter & Contraction Card Download

This is going to be a very short, but sweet post.  I had a few people ask for the downloads for my firefighter book cover and writing template and also the contraction cards.  I have both posted for downloads and I made the firefighter activity editable just in case you wanted to make it a thank you book. Just click the images for the downloads!  I hope you can put it to good use.  I just mailed off our book today and I am pretty sure they are going to love it! I plan to post my other contraction ideas with the candy corn by Thursday.  I have it planned for Wednesday, so I am planning on getting picture happy.  Have a great week!







1 comment

  1. Lauren, Thank you so much for letting me know about the birthday packet! You don't have to pay me for it. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! I appreciate your honesty.
    Erica Bohrer's First Grade

    ReplyDelete