Story Snaphot Freebie and Sight Word Suitcases

I was out of town the past few days visiting my family in Springfield, MO and now I am finally back.  It was such a great visit.  I got to go to my mom’s ovarian cancer benefit and they already netted over $50,000 before the night even began.  Just a reminder that I am still having my Teachers Notebook Sale to benefit ovarian cancer until the 26th of September.  I have already sold a lot but want to raise the most I can for this wonderful cause. 
Since I was out of town this week I am not posting a Treasures weekly unit, but instead have a couple of freebies.  If you purchased my latest
Treasures unit the sight word suitcase I’m sharing was already in that pack, so I also have a story snapshot printable that I am sharing too.  I hope these will come to use in your classroom.  I will be finishing up a monster unit I have been working on and plan to post this up in my shop mid week!! 
Here are some pictures of the sight word suitcases.  These work out great because they continue to add to them throughout the reading unit.  When the unit is over I give a sight word test and they have their suitcase of words with them to practice at home or school.   


I also created this story snapshot printable.  I love this because it can be used with any story throughout the year.  I chose to use it with our weekly Treasures big book, Along Came Toto.  Here is a sample of the one I created.  Ignore the wonderful artistic abilities on my page.  God didn't bless me with this quality. 
Click the picture to get your download. 
Have a great week and remember to spread the word on my ovarian cancer awareness and my sale!

1 comment

  1. Lauren, I really love your story snapshot page. But I need it in English and Spanish. Would you be willing to send me the file, let me translate it, and then give it back to you to post on your blog? I really like simplicity of the assignment. Let me know what you think and I'll send you my email address. --Caroline

    ReplyDelete