Monster Mash Unit Complete

This is the last week for my Ovarian Cancer Fundraiser at my Teachers Notebook Shop.  If you haven't checked it out please do so.  This goes to a great cause/organization.  Dr. Oz just did a show last week on Ovarian Cancer signs and symptoms.  Check out the link below for a check list you can fill out to see if you are at risk.  It is a pretty accurate tool. 
I am so excited about my Monster Mash unit.  I have been working on this for the past couple weeks and it’s a good one.  I am planning on using the activities the week of our Halloween party.  I always do a theme each day and monster is going to be one of them.  
 
       The unit has been uploaded to my Teachers Notebook Shop and it is part of my Ovarian Cancer fundraiser sale.  See my shop for more details about the unit.  A few of my favorites in this unit are:
· Monster Juice
· How Many Monsters Tall Are We? Class Book
· Monsters Can, Have, Are writing and art activity
· Monster Read the Room (er, ir, ur)




No comments

Post a Comment