Free Friendship Mini Unit


I’m sure that many of you are focusing on friendship and character education the first few weeks of school.  Here are some ideas to help you out.  I like to try to focus on friendship and how to treat others.  All of these activities take very little time and are perfect for 30 minutes fillers throughout your week.  The kids love the friendship trail mix!  I got the flower idea from a teacher in my building that does our monthly character ideas.  She has a different parent –school connection project for every month.  I will try to post those later this week.  Have a happy week and keep on teaching on!


 
I have also had many of you ask for more of the weekly ideas to go with the Treasures Reading Series.  I am finishing up my week 2 tonight, so I should have a post on this by Monday or Tuesday. 

3 comments

  1. Very cute unit! Thanks for sharing! :)

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just found your blog and I'm likin' it :)

    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I added your link to my post!

    ReplyDelete