Cutie Cases

Well this isn’t my typical educational post, but it is worth viewing.  My good friend Rachel makes these adorable wipe cases called Cutie Cases.  She makes them as baby wipe cases and antibacterial cases.  They are so cute and make amazing baby shower gifts.  I always give a cutie case and gift card and my soon to be mommies love them.  Not to mention they are very affordable. 
She just recently set up a PayPal account, so it makes payment and shipping so easy.  I posted a couple pictures of her cutie cases below.  She made the apple and bumble bee case for me to use on field trips (genius).  Instead of baby wipes they are filled with antibacterial wipes.  I won’t leave with out it.  The STL pink case I purchased for a girlfriend of mine who is a huge Cardinals fan and is having a baby girl in May.   The other one isn’t one I purchased, but it is one of my favs that she has done.
If you are looking for a cute and different idea for baby showers, teachers, or just for your little ones I highly recommend you check out her site on Facebook.  Click here to view her page.


If you have any questions send her a message through her Cutie Cases page or you can ask me.  Happy shopping!



No comments

Post a Comment