A Passion For Pathways

Well I am starting my educational blog with some fun ideas for Pathways to Reading.  I am a sole believer in this program.  I love the program, but have come up with some creative options to reinforce some of the skills.  We have recently been learning c/i,e,y and two vowels go walking.  I recently purchased some wonderful folder centers from Christina Bainbridge at the Teaching Oasis.  These covered concepts for two vowels go walking. Below are some pictures from the sizzle and crackle sorting activity I made for my class. 

I plan on having some printables made soon for this!  Please check back in the next few days.  I am just getting started on this whole blog thing, so it might take a little while to get the hang of this.  I am excited to see how it works. I am officially burned out of computer time.  I have literally been on here for hours.  Bedtime here I come!


1 comment

  1. I also teach first grade and my district is converting to Pathways from Houghton Mifflin. I was in a panic because I have so much great stuff to use with HM and nothing for Pathways. I am so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete